Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Button's First Storytime

Written August 29, 2013.

Jeff and Button discover Ferdinand the Bull--together.
I decided it was high time for Button to have a little evening story time, so, when we curled up in bed last night, Jeff brought Ferdinand the Bull--a children's story given to me by my wonderful aunt. Button is just big enough now that the swell in my belly shows, even when I'm lying down, and Jeff did and excellent job of getting right down to Button's level to read. I'm not sure who was more entranced by the story and accompanying pictures--Jeff, Button, Rosie, Guillie, or Ozzy--but it was definitely our first family story time, and it was perfect.

I can't wait for all the stories we have to discover and write together!

Oh--and today we are 16 weeks! Looks like Button is definitely itching to be seen by the world, whether I'm ready or not...





1 comment: