Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Hodge-Podge of Anticipatory Joy


This will be a brief(er) post--just a few fun pictures to share! With just 3 days before I return to school (for just 6 more weeks with my students!), we've been busy. Nesting seems to be the name of the game for both Jeff and me--he's busily at work on Button's bathroom (to be revealed in a post to come), and I spent last night and today washing tiny clothes and adorable towels and sheets. At this morning's 34 week appointment, my wonderful OB discovered that Button has finally gotten the memo and flipped herself to a head-down position, and, in just two weeks, I'll start weekly appointments. Eek!

So, in honor of our vigorous nesting and 34 weeks, here are a few pictures to celebrate our work!

A tiny hat with ears that is a serious contender for her to come home from the hospital wearing!
The approximate current location of her constantly kicking feet
(demonstrated, of course, by her adorable mini Uggs)
One of my dresses from childhood that my mum saved--
I can't wait to put Button in it this summer!
And lest you think that Jeff's only been busy in the bathroom, he also took time tonight to hang our hand-crafted mobile that was designed to match the wall murals. (I found Merle on Etsy and she was a delight to work with from start to finish--you can check out her shop here!)




It's a pretty joyful time around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment