Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Gardening Update!

As Jeff left this morning, I watched him study the lantana at the end of our garden, now in its second bloom. When I asked him what he was doing, he explained that he was amazed by how much it has spread out--which inspired me to give a little update on our garden!




Woah--that's definitely some growth for the lantana and lavender!



See how full the double impatiens are now?


Clearly, we need a little more mulch--we're getting a bit dry in spite of all the recent rains. Still, we're just amazed by how the garden has blossomed--it gives us such joy!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo for a garden that gives you joy! I love to hear that. And it does look pretty nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's growing so well! I need some of that ability. I somehow managed to kill the parsley we planted...

    ReplyDelete