Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Small Moment

I've written about my beautiful "work backyard" here before--it's remarkable what a stunning campus I have the pleasure of working on. Since yesterday was my first full day back teaching summer school, I decided to take a stroll on the paths after my day was over--just enough space to breathe and clear my mind before Jeff arrived to bring my home. What I found was nothing short of amazing.


This was not the result of my attempt to get close to them, but merely the result of their trusting that I'd stay on the path while they stayed in the woods. What a sweet, special moment for me!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm so glad that you had a nice walk and got to see those beautiful trusting deer.

    Although I must say, I'm not quite as fond of deer anymore...

    ReplyDelete