Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Contagious Joy

I have a longer post in the works, but I had to share this tiny moment from a snowy Friday afternoon--the first one we've ever had (thanks, Global Warming!) in the neighborhood we now call home.

And that's only three of the seven "regular" neighborhood kids
we've adopted as our own!
See that goof smiling at me through the tree? Have you ever loved someone so much that their joy actually has the ability to erase any sorrow you feel?

Jeff will be the most wonderful father one day--but, for today, I'm just so glad he's the most wonderful husband. His joy--in the snow, in the kids, in a beer with some of the men he calls his closest friends--is contagious, and I'm infected now!



3 comments:

  1. This post made me smile. How blessed you are to have that kind of love in your your life!

    I totally know what you mean when you say "Their joy has the ability to earase any sorrow you feel." Truly one of the best feelings in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. And I love the joy that I can sense in your words. Keep smiling and soaking up Jeff's joy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I've said it before, but I'm so happy for you that you have Jeff. It's obvious he loves you and you love him.

    ReplyDelete