Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

I'm still here!

On the bow of a sunset catamaran cruise in Aruba--thank you mum and dad!
I know--it's been a month! As I sit here, watching the sunlight pour in through the open door, it's hard to believe that my last post was about our snow day. In the interim, we've been to the Panama Canal and back, making new friends, dancing the jive, and generally remembering what it means to live our lives as the joyful, fulfilled, insanely blessed couple that we are. There will be plenty more posts about the wonders of our physical journey, but I just wanted you all to know that our emotional journey has left us, well, just plain happy again!

It's remarkable what happens when you stop trying to live joyfully and just start doing it, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. You look so happy! I'm glad to see you posting again. I've missed you, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, you're back! I've missed your blog posts. :) And I love this post, I can just feel the joy in your writing. So happy for you love.

    ReplyDelete