Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

My First Byline!

Through an incredibly talented writer and teacher who I have the pleasure of working with at Potomac, I was recently offered an opportunity to write my first-ever formal theatre review. Jeff and I (as former house managers and box office personnel) have certainly spent time wooing theatre critics, but we've never been the ones handed the glossy folder and led to special "reserved" seats.

Shenandoah Press is a superb local blog; whether you live in the area or not, you'll likely enjoy perusing it. But, since this post is a celebration of my newest accomplishment, here's the direct link to my review: "Untying Gideon's Knot."

There's more to come--I've been asked to write future reviews of our trip to the American Shakespeare Center in Staunton, VA, in August, and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment